Account Manager - Client Services
Exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join international company
Be responsible for managing a group of large accounts and revenye growth
- Our client provides new risk insights, analytic, and modelling capability designed with accuracy and flexibility in mind to give their customers a competitive edge in the market.
- With more than 3.5 million commercial buildings and 26 million businesses in the world, our client has a comprehensive source of underwriting and rating data.
- Lead/manage pursuit strategy including RFP responses, solution development, pricing proposals, contract negotiations
- Recommend pricing and understand margin and profitability impact
- Build good relationship and create collaborative network with head quarter or any other international counterparts.
- Cultivate new business with creative thinking
- Proven large account client service leadership
- Proven relationship management/development skills with senior execs at large domestic industries
- Mastery of government, public sector, and procurement processes
- Strong, confident with leadership skills
- Good English language skills
- Exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a international business service team
- Chance for rapid career progression, excellent compensation and benefits.