Account Manager - Business Service
An International Environment working closely with the Japan Director
Excellent compensation and career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a data and consulting company that was established in 1999 and is considered one of the world's largest industries by leveraging their unique data, expert analytics, and innovative solutions.
Easily-accessible and fully-integrated into one platform, our client's intelligence center solution helps companies, government organisations, and industry professionals make faster, more informed decisions.
- Develop and manage client relationships withing the FMCG space.
- Responsible for for identifying and developing strategic relationships internally and externally.
- Developing both category and key account specific plans that draw on global & regional collaboration.
- Leverage the current brand positioning of our organisation to maximize growth and take valuable market share.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent English and strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel to Japan
What's on Offer
- Global Business with a strong history in the market
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and chance for rapid career progression