Account Manager - BI
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥17,000,000
About Our Client
Our client is a European company that provides data analytics platform and is a leader in BI.
- Developing and executing Account Plans, with a planned focus on Named accounts
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers (other division), in addition to up selling and cross selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with our partners and supported by our highly professional presales and consulting teams
- Assist our Partners and Resellers where needed, in the sales cycles.
- Preparing and executing Proof of Concept demos together with the customers
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Drive customer success through strong understanding of their business and ability to strongly engage our value proposition within those customer communities
- Build up a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter and ensure accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- CxO level approach
- As key account owner, you shall be the main orchestrater of the activities around your prospect or client, including sales activities, presales, consulting, industry expertise, customer success, and ongoing relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in managing complex sales, preferably in the large enterprise accounts and an equivalent solution selling methodology.
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- Experienced in working with partners and resellers to enable them to maximize revenue in your Accounts.
- Understanding of the BI Dashboarding, Data Visualization and Data Integration market.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
- Experience and understanding of the Big Data, Data Integration, Data Analytics markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products on-premises or in the cloud. Experience selling Replication solutions.
- At least 7 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles involving pre-sales.
- Work experience in both an early stage and a large organization - an advantage.
- Track record of working with Partners to win business.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory and accounts.
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- Good work-life balance and work from home options
- One of the leaders in the industry