Account Manager for [email protected] Company
Very start up department, start from scratch
One of the leading global IT company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading IT company in the world. They are bringing together their portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people.
- Create the Amazon APAC strategy.
- Evaluate 1p vs 3P business relationships.
- Work with HQ Amazon team to implement global strategy.
- Work with Sales Management in reviewing POS trends, forecasts, and marketing programs to maximise sales profit of all product lines.
- Analyse Daily Sales, Inventory and Promo Data and make action recommendations.
- Evaluate and select the possible distribution/logistics partners to support Amazon APAC.
- Day to day management of the distribution partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of category and industry.
- Experience managing Amazon or other major eCommerce Account.
- Experience with marketing communications processes.
- Evidenced desire to continuously learn and improve knowledge and skill level.
- Ability to coordinate and lead initiatives and people.
- Comfortable supporting, collaborating and presenting to the most senior levels of leadership and demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Comfortable with ambiguity while motivated to reduce its impact on the business.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to be the part of APAC team and lead the business in Japan.
- Good work life balance. Fully working from home.
Account Manager for [email protected]T Company