Account Manager at Adtech Start up company
Flexible working hour
Our client is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology company that has become the no.1 app re-targeting company over the last 5 years with offices at Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Ensure operational excellence across all clients and foster profitable relationships with large app advertisers, agencies and other companies.
- Manage client's expectations at all levels, becoming proficient in planning, launching, optimising, troubleshooting and analysing re-targeting advertising performance metrics while proactively assisting with campaign performance enhancements.
- Responsible for customer success and creating long term relationships with your clients, but also to up-sell and grow accounts.
- Working closely with your Sales, Ad Operations, Solution Engineering, Marketing, Product and Design colleagues to optimise product delivery and service.
- Regular face to face meetings with colleagues in other APAC offices will be required and represent an opportunity for you to exchange knowledge and experiences first handed with your peers.
- Fluent English skill, in both speaking and writing.
- 4-6 years experience working in a relevant client services role ideally within the media or advertising industry, including exposure to the technical environment required to understand mobile apps.
- Experience with DSPs/ad servers/mobile apps/data is desirable.
- Data-driven, possess strong analytical skills and have a passion for start-ups.
- Comfortable in communicating both in Japanese and English with external/internal stakeholders.
- Stock option
- Work from any global office locations and work from home options
- Central Tokyo access