About Our Client
- Responsible for generating revenue through key Automotive accounts and its Eco systems using a strategic approach.
- Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems incorporating all Automotive related product lines.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships up to senior management and executive levels within our accounts.
- Builds communication network inside in order to make the sales process transparent across the organization.
- Develops and executes sales strategies and plans based on a deep understanding of the account
- Understanding and selling solutions (ROI) for high level business problems, incorporating all Automotive products
- Increases the business volume through converting the customer problems to the solution by introducing and proving the advanced technologies.
- Collaborates with field engineering team and product divisions to ensure sales and technical plans are aligned
- Builds and maintains accurate sales forecast for both product and professional services
- Provides leadership for the account team and establishes a vision with measurable goals and objectives
- Strong customer interaction from the engineering level up to the Sr. management level within our customers
The Successful Applicant
- Sales engineer and/or Sales experiences in EDA, PLM or ERP related to Automotive business
- Can articulate and understand the customer strategy
- Strong history of quota achievement in her/his carrier
- Writing/reading Business English with international cultural communication skills in order to communicate with WW organization
- Minimum knowledge of project management
- familiar with desktop solutions such as Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and such job related application
What's on Offer