Account Finance Manager - Top automotive parts manufacturer
Work in a dynamic and team-focused environment
Competitive compensation package awaits successful candidates
About Our Client
The company is a Fortune 500 company, publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange, headquartered in the US, and growing rapidly in Japan. Known mainly for being one of the world's leading automotive part suppliers, my client has been consistently ranked as one of the top companies to work for. With over 162,000 employees and $40 billion USD in sales worldwide, this huge company is a stable environment for you to grow your career and future.
- Financial control of a specific global and domestic development program for automotive parts
- Create a business plan for programs being quoted. Consolidation of regional business plans might be needed for global program.
- Work closely with development team members to proceed quote activities.
- Play key role to lead financial deliverables as defined and required in corporate policy
- Analyze financial status of a program, and manage financial aspect of product development and engineering change process to identify financial opportunities/risks, and create financial roadmap, if needed, to achieve financial target of program.
- Participate in ad hoc domestic/global initiatives/task force to study feasibility of various sourcing/footprint options and strategies.
Financial Planning for Customer Group
- Prepare annual plan for Customer Group
- Update Forecast.
- Support accounting for Customer Group
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in finance - eg. financial analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting, cost controlling, reporting
- English - at least able to read and write
- Japanese - business level communication, both oral and written
Good to have:
- Experience with a similar project/program finance management
- Product costing experience is a plus
- Experience in Financial Analysis, including Business/Sales Planning jobs.
- Experience in a foreign company or/and automotive industry is a plus
What's on Offer
- Fortune 500 company listed in the NYSE
- Frequent business trip opportunities to local and overseas locations
- International working environment with regular communication with global offices
- Good work life balance
- Chance to work closely with different partners within and outside of the business
- Career development opportunities to manager level are available