Account Executive - Pre-IPO Digital Marketing SaaS Vendor
Pre-IPO company, less than 10 people in Japan office, opened in 2015
Fast growing business thanks to the incredibly advanced product portfolio
About Our Client
Pre-IPO start-up company, with the Japan office opened in 2015. Our Client is the leader in real-time unified marketing solutions, helping brands seamlessly integrate their siloed applications and data, and drive more profitable interactions across all digital touch points. Their platform for tag management and data enrichment enables marketers to bring order to chaos and build better customer experiences.
- Qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and social selling with a focus on generating new business within our existing customers and new prospects.
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects through delivery of web and in person sales presentations
- Strategically focus and target your territory to close new business, leveraging support staff and providing direction and guidance to your sales prospecting team.
- Maintain a strong level of proficiency in all products, including the target buyer, product positioning, major benefits and features, as well as the skills to communicate those benefits to customers
- Gain a strong understanding of the product portfolio to effectively identify and communicate strong use cases within the target account.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all prospective customers
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of full cycle sales experience within a digital marketing or big data/analytics SaaS environment
- Proven success penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessment
- Basic English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Office in Central Tokyo
- Start-up environment with the opportunity for fast career advancement
- International dynamic environment
- Frequent travel overseas to the HQ