Account Executive - OTA
Strong training and development programs.
Excellent growth opportunities for ambitious candidates.
About Our Client
Our client is a global online travel agent operating in over 100 countries globally, with the service available in over 25 different languages.
Currently they list over 800,000 properties on their website globally and receive over 1 million reservations per day.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business.
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure.
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business by using the companies internal tool of priority setting.
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- English and Japanese.
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently.
- Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions.
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail.
- Team player, motivated.
- Business focused and a positive attitude,
What's on Offer
Join a growing and forward thinking company, at the forefront of their industry.