Account Executive, Multinational Telecom company
New open and urgent hiring
Good work life balance
Our client is a private telecommunications services provider based in USA. They develop innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections.
- Prioritise qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
- Execute sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net new West accounts
- Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers
- Proactively identify potential needs of prospects, recommending best solutions with a clear value proposition for the account.
- Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence West's value proposition
- Transition the new logo account to an account manager once the first account sale is booked
- Required experience prospecting and closing net new deals
- Prior professional experience working with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, on short notice, as needed
- Attractive Salary and benefits.
- Good carrier growth for the potential candidate.