Account Executive @ Multinational Hardware company
New open and urgent hiring
Good carrier growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries, with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. They provide self-service kiosks, point of sale terminals, automated teller machines etc.
- Responsible for selling companies software, services, and hardware solutions to major retailers.
- Develop and maintain strategic account and opportunity plans with measurable time bound goals, objectives, and action plans.
- Develop a strategic road map which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices.
Communicate efficiently internally and drive cross functional teams to ensure your customer's success.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales experience on the major IT company.
- In-depth experience and understanding of the retail market and related competition.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer.
- Demonstrated history of managing the sales process and developing a strategic road map which aligns customer.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Good work life balance.
- Opportunity to work with the biggest clients in the market.