Account Executive - Mass Media - Tokyo
Client management for key clients, meeting reveune and profit goals
Market leading Media company, paving the way in digital and leading innovation
Our client is a global mass media brand with a history that spans over 100 years.
The business has an estimated 150 million consumers/subscribers and is responsible for over 20 brands.
- Supervise sales for digital, events and print.
- Expand sales channels and promote exploration of the needs of existing clients, advertising agencies, and media reps.
- Calculate revenues and costs on an annual basis based on company strategy.
- Create sales records and estimates to provide accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Collect information on competitors, new products, new technologies, staying abreast of all relevant market information.
- Experience in cross-media sales, planning, and management.
- Experience in client relations across a variety of sectors.
- Experience in digital marketing advantageous.
- Japanese and English communication.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to build relationships, strong and clear communication style.
Work for some of the biggest brands in media
Excellent compensation and progression