- Global leader in Networking and Security
- Opportunity to be the part of growing business
Our client is one of the largest computer networking company in the world originally from USA. They have around 70 people in Japan.
- Be responsible for Service Provider customer as Sales Account Manager.
- Understand techniques, solutions, products and their service and suggest business solutions and strategies to clients.
- Develop an account plan and take initiative to execute the plan with other account team members including SE and solution architect.
- Develop direct relationship with assigned SP accounts and relevant system integrators.
- Keep customer's satisfaction and contribute to sales and profits for the company.
- Sales experiences of Networking products or Network Security products.
- Prefer 5-10 years High-Touch sales or business development experience in Telecom Industry.
- Highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility and team oriented.
- A solution orientated approach to selling.
- Fluent in Japanese and limited business English.
- Attractive compensation package and benefits.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Solid career growth for the potential candidate and opportunity to be the part of rapidly growing business.