Account Executive - Global Public Relations Agency
Global working environment, chance to grow your career
Extremely strong reputation in Financial Services Agency
About Our Client
This Company is a leading Global Public Relations Firm, with a strong focus within the Financial Services Industry. They have offices in every single major market, and are looking to expand their reach in the Japanese market.
- Support account teams in research, preparation, execution and reporting on client assignments
- Support in research and preparation of proposals to potential clients
- Support Japan office members in contact and reporting to global offices
- Support with marketing on Global Public Relations Agency in Japan, preparation of materials and their distribution to appropriate channels.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related subject area
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience at PR/Ad Agency or consulting experience
- Natural Japanese speaker, and Very strong English skills: your hiring manager does not speak Japanese
- Experience with financial services or capital markets an advantage
- Experience in a corporate environment an advantage
- Proven initiative, proactive approach
What's on Offer
- Chance to get mentored by leaders in the industry who come with strong in house experience.
- Develop your career at top of the line Public Relations Company
- Good work life balance, relaxed but professional culture.