- One of the largeset agency's in Japan
- Opportunity to work with Japan's leading companies
About Our Client
They are an international marketing agency that has been Japan for a couple of years. They have the most well-known companies as their clients, and are looking for someone that can be the point of contact between them and the clients!
- Coordination with internal parties as well as client counterparts.
- Responsible for day-to-day project management and its delivery.
- Ensure that all materials reach markets on time and in the most cost-efficient way.
- Producing(mainly) static visual and print materials.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets/deadlines in the initial stages of a project
- Provide clients and your team with feedback on projects on a daily/need-to- basis.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute on the plan.
- Ensure Account Manager and Account Director are informed with any updates and issues in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients on small to mid-size projects, under the supervision of the direct line manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Required behavioral attributes: Strong interpersonal skills, Project management skill.
- Positive and Patient mindset.
- Specific tool knowledge: General working software (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Required years' of experience: Minimum 1 - 2 years experience at advertising agency.
- in Japan, ideally 4 years. Nice to have print-related production experience.
- Academic requirements: Minimum University graduate or equivalent.
- Soft skills: Coordination with internal parties as well as client counterparts.
- Japanese Language: Native / English Language: Business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with leading companies in Japan
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity for career development