- Working in a award winning agency leading a team of 4
- Working with renown clients on market entries projects in FMCG and Consumer Good
About Our Client
- Renown, award wining agency with strong clients portfolio in B2C business with 500 people in Japan
- The role is 1 level below Managing Director, reporting to a Senior Account Director
- Management and development of day to day and key senior relationships
- Partnering and managing teams to develop the brand strategies for the brand and produce creative assets, plus exploring opportunities for other scopes.
- Quality control and improvement of the output of the group in the creation of brand strategy and creative output that reflects local consumer insights.
- Understanding the recommendations are grounded in consumer insights and that these insights should lead to communications recommendations, not just traditional media plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Good English proficiency, written, verbal, and comprehension
- Ability to work through strategy perspective based on global account method.
- Ability of leading and overseeing several projects at one time.
- Ability to provide a holistic point of view across all media touchpoints.
- Ability to manage tight timelines, but also to be able to know when to push back if requests are simply not achievable
- Effective management of creative & strategy team.
What's on Offer
- Award winning firm, working with stella teams and high- profile clients
- Working closely with intenrational clients providing good opportunities to use English, travel to client's APAC or HQ and building potential network to step into client's side