Academic Sales Manager
Hospitalty Education Facility
The company is a hospitality education institution, with 23 schools on five continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.They seek to appoint an Academic Manager as part of its ongoing evolution and development which includes transforming to a private dual-sector university model with a broader range of both vocational and higher education programmes offered to students.
- Represent our school as the senior academic manager for all education programs delivered by teachers and delivery staff
- Assure the quality of our programs by working productively with our resources managers and other key academic staff, our delivery partner program managers, teaching staff, students and administrators
- Maintain ongoing liaison with our students and student representative and focus groups meetings, including review of student survey instruments and related academic management (welfare, progression and performance)
- Ensure that all feedback mechanisms (staff, students, alumni) function efficiently and that analysis and reporting are communicated, managed and followed up appropriately with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Native Japaneses level and Business English level
- Demonstrated exceptional relationship management skills, including development and maintenance of professional networks and effective working relationships with a range of senior and executive stakeholders
- Have knowledge and experience of quality management systems for vocational education
- Exceptional written communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver papers.
- Superior research, investigative, conceptual and analytical skills, including expertise to resolve complex issues
- Excellent project management skills
- Can use your English skills
- International Environment