Up to 9M-Internal Network Engineer-Natural Gas/Oil company
International working environment with skill up opportunity
Hands-on technical role, individual performance is well valued
Our client is the major player in Natural gas and oil industry.They are looking for an experienced network engineer for their growing business.
- Design, install and maintain LAN switch and configure features such as Spanning Tree Protocol, VLANs and trunk (802.1q), link aggregation, Power-Over-Ethernet and 802.1x.
- Design, install and maintain Routers and configure complex routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, GRE tunnels, Router redundancy (VRRP, HSRP), Quality of Service (QOS), Network address translation (NAT), VRF/Routing Instance.
- Design, install and maintain WAN connectivity MPLS (VRF/Routing Instance), VPLS Networks and IPSEC network.
- Design, install and maintain VoIP infrastructure such as Cisco CUCM/CUC, Voice gateway, CUBE SIP proxy.
- Candidate reside in Japan.
- Above business level Japanese and English.
- Over 3 years experience in communication and IT industry.
- Knowledge in Router / Switch / Server, communication implementation, network setting and testing experience.
- Hands-on technical role with great career progression.
- Competitive salary: up to 9M, depends on experience.
- Great international and dynamic working environment.
- Comprehensive employees welfare benefits, insurance, transportation allowance.
- Central location in Tokyo.