(Up to 8M) L2 IT Support - Leading Retail Bank
Excellent work-life balance
Our client is a leading Japanese Retail Bank that has seen a large business growth thanks to their unique mix of services ranging from individual customer banking solutions to corporate asset management, fund raising, and risk hedging solutions.
As an employer, they are highly rated thanks to the working environment, work-life balance, and competitive compensations that they provide.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Group Policy Object (GPO) creation, troubleshooting, and management
- Maintain and manage Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Administered DHCP and WINS
- Provide 2nd level support for problems related to Active Directory.
- Created user ID's, roles, groups OU's etc.
- Handle user account transfers by moving data to different servers, to ensure user accessibility.
If you meet most of the following criteria then you are probably a right fit for this role:
- Fluent in Japanese
- You have knowledge around Windows technologies and especially Windows Server
- More than 3 years of experience managing/administering Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge and experience of GPO, DNS management, configuration.
- Strong command of MS Excel
- More than 1 year as L2 IT support
Preferred but not mandatory
- Intune, AD Azure, AADC administration experience
- DHCP, WINS operation, administration experience
- Experience working on projects focused on AD design
- VBA (excel macros)
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of a leading Banks in Japan and advance your career.
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 8M / year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.