- Lucrative Salary! - Up to 8M JPY
- Quick Recruitment Process!
About Our Client
Our client is a re-known player in asset management and a leader in the Japan and APAC market. A customer-centric approach and empowerment of its employees are at the core of their values, which has been key to their success and reputation in their industry.
With work satisfaction at their core, they provide a great working culture and flexibility through WFH-options and flex-time.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with users to identify, define and document reporting requirements
- Work with global technology teams to maintain the current ecosystem, data flows, and proactively design improvements
- Prepare requirements specifications, workflow diagrams, use cases, test scenarios, and status reports
- Develop and test solutions for data collection
- Be the first line of support for the implemented process, including monitoring and troubleshooting
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following requirements, you are likely a great fit for this role:
- Experienced in MS SQL Server, Transact-SQL
- Strong proficiency in Excel and VBA
- Strong knowledge of databases, SQL queries, stored procedures
- Optional: Solid industry experience programming in Python, Java, or C#
- Industry experience in Python, Java, or C#
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- Competitive base salary
- Work in a team of highly knowledgeable engineers and advance your skills
- Work-life balance with flextime and WFH options
- Full employment and social insurances + transportation coverage