[6.5 million yen annually] Contract Management Coordinator
1 year contract role with potential for permanent conversion
5 to 6.5 million yen annually (depending on experience)
About Our Client
Our client is a global Apparel and Sports Equipment firm with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Contracting Flow Management
- Cross functionally handle contract flow through interaction with different functions, track status and demand processing in compliance with Japan contract regulation and based on joint needs from Procurement, Finance and Legal.
- Converse with law firm for Non-Disclosure Agreement completion, and manage each matter's respective phase, scan and upload to inhouse contract management system.
Process Status Management
- Identify warning incident and correct the flow to abide by contract policy and other company policies
- Assist the Legal Director, Legal Manager and any other appropriate members information trends, analysis, required support/change of service by Procurement, Finance and/or Legal.
Contract Format Management
- Working with Legal colleagues - establish, brush up, and systematize contract templates.
The Successful Applicant
- Legal experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree
- English (Business English: TOEIC 750+) and Japanese
- Word, Excel, Power Point (must). Keynote (preferable)
What's on Offer
- 1 year contract role with potential for permanent conversion
- 5 to 6.5 million yen annually (depending on experience)