3D Printer Customer Service Engineer Manager, Tokyo
The chance to use your engineering experience with cutting edge technology
An exciting, international environment to use both English and Japanese
- The company is a large 3D printer company headquartered overseas in Israel with over 2,500 employees.
- they have 50 employees in Japan, and have just moved to a new office location in Tokyo, the main location within APAC.
- The company offers innovative products, but has proven stability and growing globally.
- They are involved in a number of industries, including automotive, medical, industrial, and commercial.
- Keeping customer relationships strong while offering appropriate solutions to customers.
- Streamline the CSE team and optimise performance.
- Bridge between local engineers and product support team in HQ.
- Establish customer support strategies.
- Manage the daily activities of the CSE team, including scheduling, results, evaluation, etc..
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- MUST SPEAK JAPANESE (JLPT N2 or higher, NO Exceptions!)
- Intermediate English
- Customer facing experience, such as field application, service engineer, etc
- Interest to learn new technology
- A chance to work for an exciting international company with interaction with foreign teams.
- Challenge yourself using English at work.
- great benefits and work life balance (see below):
- A competitive salary and benefits package (depending on experience level)
- super flex time; pick your own working hours from 7am to 10pm