3D Printer Customer Service Engineer Manager, Tokyo
Tokyo 23 Wards
The chance to use your engineering experience with cutting edge technology
An exciting, international environment to use both English and Japanese
About Our Client
- The company is a large 3D printer company headquartered overseas in Israel with over 2,500 employees.
- they have 50 employees in Japan, and have just moved to a new office location in Tokyo, the main location within APAC.
- The company offers innovative products, but has proven stability and growing globally.
- They are involved in a number of industries, including automotive, medical, industrial, and commercial.
- Keeping customer relationships strong while offering appropriate solutions to customers.
- Streamline the CSE team and optimise performance.
- Bridge between local engineers and product support team in HQ.
- Establish customer support strategies.
- Manage the daily activities of the CSE team, including scheduling, results, evaluation, etc..
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- MUST SPEAK JAPANESE (JLPT N2 or higher, NO Exceptions!)
- Intermediate English
- Customer facing experience, such as field application, service engineer, etc
- Interest to learn new technology
What's on Offer
- A chance to work for an exciting international company with interaction with foreign teams.
- Challenge yourself using English at work.
- great benefits and work life balance (see below):
- A competitive salary and benefits package (depending on experience level)
- super flex time; pick your own working hours from 7am to 10pm