- Opportunity to work for one of the most famous multinational consulting company
- Competitive salary with great welfare benefit
Our client is one of the most well-know multinational consulting company. They provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking and cloud technologies around the world. They are looking for a SAP PM/Technical consultant to join the Tokyo team now because of their continuously growing business in Japan.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards. Ensure the integrity of the Warehouse Management configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes.
Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
Experience in Preference management, Custom processing, Custom communication and compliance management
Maintain existing business solution in SAP area based on user requirements analysis
Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP application according to the functional and technical requirements
Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Keep close communication with ABAP development team
- Applicants should reside in Japan.
- Experience with managing the SAP Implementations/Rollouts/Support, Application support for customers is mandatory.
- SAP GTS hands-on experience with configurations, issues handling
- Exposure working with integrations
- Good knowledge of cross-functional module integrations
- Chance to work for one of the most famous multinational consulting company.
- Remote work.
- Comprehensive employees welfare, insurance, transportation allowance.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Competitive salary:up to 30M JPY/year, depends on skills and experience.