UP to 15M-Osaka-Data Center Manager-Top Tier IT Company
International Working Environment, Leading Key Projects
Comprehensive Welfare with Great Career Progression
Our client is one of the biggest IT solution and service delivery company around the world. The company operates in more than 70 countries now. They are expanding their IT team in Japan thanks to the successful developed business.
* Air conditioning - condensers, water chillers, any duct work required to pipe the AC into the rooms.
* Power - capacity planning, having new electrical circuits installed from the breaker panels, new electrical build outs, generators and their maintenance.
* Space allocation in the data centres and rooms - for racks, UPS, HVAC units.
* Getting racks installed in the data centres and rooms.
* Cabling (Ethernet, fibre, coax, etc.) and associated conduit designs, bids, and builds for both inside and outside of the data centres and rooms.
* Security systems (badge readers), video cameras and associated cabling, etc.
* Fire suppression systems.
* Wireless access point and associated antenna deployments throughout the park - both indoor and outdoor.
* Manage the projects to install or upgrade any of the above systems.
- Above Business level Japanese and English.
- Experience in deployment of compute, storage and networking devices.
- Well experienced in Data Centre projects.
- Experience and knowledge of cable management and fibre distribution standards.
- Understanding of Autodesk Navisworks, RevIT, Autocad is a plus.
- International and flat structure working environment.
- Competitive salary, up to 15M with comprehensive welfare.
- Direct involvement in the project, decision making power.
- Career progression with the organisation.