- Global environment
- Excellent work-life balance
Our client is one of the world's largest Life Insurance Companies leading the industry both globally and in Japan. It is a home for more than 30,000 employees worldwide and known for their excellent work-life balance, fun working environment, and career growth opportunities.
Part of their success lies within their ability to come up with innovative solutions not only on the business side but also within their technology. Apart from an insurance firm they are also a technology hub where excellent technologists lead the creations of cutting-edge solutions.
As project manager your role will consist of the folloing responsibilities:
- Gain ownership and manage the team's new and on-going projects.
- Liaise with business users to capture requirements.
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget, communications, risks, and issues.
- Proactively report issues and risks and issues and seek solutions in collaboration with management.
- Manage project resources and stakeholders across the Information Management Department
- Create communication documents and track project progress using internal tools.
- Establish steering committees as needed for projects and chair regular update meetings
If you meet most of the following criteria, this role is for you:
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Proven experience as a project manager in the IT domain.
- Knowledge of identifying and quantifying business issues and opportunities through the analysis of underlying data
- Ability to identify and integrate data from a variety of sources
- Ability to access data quality and its impact on analysis
- Knowledge of performing data analysis across business process inefficiencies, control weaknesses, data quality issues
- Understanding of database concepts, including building relationships between tables and grouping/filtering data in order to create analysis for further evaluation using SQL
- Experience of full project life-cycle (requirements, design, development, testing and deployment).
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Insurance firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 15M/year depending on your experience.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company