UP to 15M-AEM Admin Engineer-Top Tier Financial Firm
International working environment with competitive salary
Good work-life balance, complete welfare
Our client is one of the most well-known financial company around the world, providing financial service and other Fintech products. Currently they operates in over 60 countries. Their infrastructure projects span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique challenges.
- Recomand changes to improve overall AEM performance.
- Perform regular analysis on AEM disk/storage use and recommend disk maintenance and cleanup strategies and timelines.
- Coordinate and perform Content Migrations.
- Review and manage any third party integration to AEM.
- Coordinate internal and external security and vulnerability scans.
- Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience with maintaining an AEM implementation, specifically around performance tuning, debugging and fixing issues, taking and understanding thread and heap dumps, knowledge of various AEM admin consoles.
- Working knowledge of web content manager.
- Experience with disaster recovery.
- Java programming experience.
- Working knowledge of data management technologies.
- Competitive salary, up to 15M.
- Comprehensive welfare, including transportation, insurance, overtime etc.
- Long term career path and direct contact with company decision makers and other stakeholders.
- Central working location in Tokyo.
- International working environment with skill up opportunities.