Up to 13M - Cyber Security Engineer- Global Financial Group
Global working environment & international team
Competitive salary and excellent work-life balance.
Our client is a Giant Financial Group, including business like Securities and Asset Management, with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo. The company offers excellent work-life balance and a multi-cultural environment.
Through this role, your day-to-day key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Vulnerability management
- Cyber Threat hunting
- Managed Service Provider (incident response)
- Intrusion Detection intrusion (IDS)
- User behaviour analytics
- Maintain the firm's security, standards and guidelines
- Contribution to Information Security & IT Security strategy and promoting cyber culture across the organization
- Cyber Maturity bench-marking against industry best practice
To be the successful candidate you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- At least 5 years of experiences in IT Security/Information Security field.
- Strong knowledge of endpoint and server platforms (windows, unix,) and network security within a corporate environment.
- Experience in security consulting or advisory services in financial industry.
- Hands-on experiences on operating vulnerability scanning tools, reporting and intrusion detection systems.
- Knowledge on incident management and change management procedures & processes and working with strategic security management providers.
- Self-starter and able to self-manage.
- Strong team working abilities.
- Must be able to take initiative to keep own skills up to date and to maintain awareness of developments in the information security/IT Security industry.
Also though not mandatory, the qualifications below would be a big plus:
- Project Management Processes
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other recognized Information Security qualifications
- Any networking (Cisco), Microsoft (MSCE etc) or Unix / Linux (RHSE etc) security certifications
- Database and metric reporting experience
Some of the perks you get through this role are as follows:
- To work for one of the leading Financial Groups in Japan and globally.
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 13M/year.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage.
- To work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.