- technical role with skill up opportunities-training provided
- Dynamic and international working environment
About Our Client
Our client is deeply rooted in Europe and Asia. The core business is to supporting other companies to grow their business in new or existing markets. As the business has been doing well, they are expanding their headcount, including in IT department.
-Ensure the end-to-end responsibility for achieving the project's objectives in line with the commitments made to the Business, while complying with the entity's strategic priorities and the Sponsor's expectations.
-Responsible for meeting project objectives in compliance with the allocated budget and deadlines, and the quality of deliverables.
-Ensure consistency of functional requirements with the business needs retained and the technological feasibility
-Ensure the solution is validated with all the stakeholders.
-Guarantee the solution's delivery, operability and release.
-Identify, depending on implementation capacity (technical and human resources), the project's impacts on the requests' strategic plan and enhance it where necessary.
-Steer the entire project and coordinate all the people involved and contributors.
-Ensure the awareness of all project staff (including subcontractors) of the security policies and facilitate their implementation by deploying the relevant rules in the activities they are in charge of.
The Successful Applicant
- Application development related knowledge or infrastructure deployment project experience.
- Good to understand SDLC.
- Above business level Japanese, English preferred but not necessary.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates reside in Japan.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary up to 10M.
- Central location in Tokyo, Remote work okay.
- Individual performance is highly valued, with great chance to make career progression in the company development projects.