(Up to 10M) Mobile Application Developer - Top FinTech Firm
Leading company developing cutting edge applications
Competitive salary and great work-life balance
Our client is a rapidly growing and successful FinTech firm with growing market and very successful business. They always come up with and launch new innovative products for their clients in the Financial Industry, including Banks, Securities, Insurance, AM and other financial firms.
Thanks to their success, they are able to develop from scratch new products, services, and business tools for which they have a constant demand of talented engineers, developers, and other professionals.
The key responsibilities of this role will include the following tasks:
- Development of stock and FX trading tools (smart-phone apps, PC rich clients, etc.) for individual investors
- You will be in charge of new development, additions, and enhancements to the existing applications
- Code Review using git
- Contribute innovative ideas to solve complex business problems, and provide the capability to build solutions that are innovative, responsive and reliable.
- Build out new application UI that is easy to use, uses responsive modern techniques, and is capable of running on multiple technology platforms (PC, Tablet, Mobile).
- Participate in the full software development life cycle.
If you meet the following criteria, you are probably the right candidate for the role:
- You are proficient with objective-c, java (Android), at a level that you can actually instruct to other colleagues
- You have more than 5 years experience developing mobile applications using ideally both or either of Objective-C, Java (for Android)
- Strong working knowledge of swift, and kotlin
- Have source control / review experience with git
- You have good communication skills in both Japanese and English
- You are a team player
- You person have the capacity to lead when needed
- You can act independently and self manage your tasks
- You are interested in new technology and are always catching up with the latest functions and libraries
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading FinTech firms in Japan and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY10M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company