- Excellent salary and working environment
- International team
About Our Client
Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group and a Top-Tier Securities Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.
As part of the firm's PMO office your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the Data sourcing / Calculation function team in the creation of business requirement documents & functional specification documents that serve as the primary input for the creation of the IT functional and technical specifications. These specifications are then used to define individual tests performed by the development team & Finance users.
- Supporting the development teams based in Tokyo, Japan & India for test data sourcing & scenario based test data creation for Unit Test/Quality Assurance Test/SIT/UAT and validation of results (Quality Assurance Check) during the system build and testing phase.
- Coordinating with project leads and development team to ensure that obstacles are addressed and keep project delivery on track.
- Track the delivery plan and provide regular and accurate status updates to Project stakeholders.
- Ensure proper process is followed during development, testing and delivery phases, and proactively suggest ways to improve engagement to ensure that project delivery stays on-track.
- Maintain and manage risk and issues of the delivery
- Collaboration with partner IT and business teams to support Software Development Life Cycle management.
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following criteria, this role is for you:
- Bilingual with high fluency in both Japanese & English
- Experience writing business requirements, functional specification, and technical specification documents.
- Knowledge of identifying and quantifying business issues and opportunities through the analysis of underlying data
- Ability to identify and integrate data from a variety of sources
- Ability to access data quality and its impact on analysis
- Knowledge of performing data analysis across business process inefficiencies, control weaknesses, data quality issues
- Have fundamental understanding of Relational databases (basic or general knowledge)
- Understanding of database concepts
- Experience of full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing and deployment).
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 10M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company