0 Japanese OK - Senior Android developer
Working for one of the largest Japanese Technology Company
No language requirement, multi culture enviornment
The client is a leading Japanese IT Company with world top class benefits (meals included). The work location is near a major JR station and remote work is promoted during pandemic.
- Understand Requirement
- Application Design
- Coding/Unit Test
- Integration Test
- Experience in full Mobile Software Development Life Cycle required - gathering requirements, software architecture, - design, coding, integration and testing.
- Should have minimum 2 years of programming experience in Java, Android SDK, Android-Studio/Gradle build.
- Experience working on complex android application that interacts with REST / JSON based server-side Web Services/APIs using OKHTTP or similar libraries.
- Excellent in Android UI, Application framework, SDKs, MVC, MVVM architecture.
- Should have good knowledge on Android architecture components (Room + Live data + ViewModel, AndroidX etc)
- Exposure to Mobile wallets and payment system is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Meals included when working in the office
- Work for one of the largest Japanese tech company