- English only OK
- Excellent Work-Life balance!
About Our Client
Our client is a growing FinTech firm in the space of on-line payments, and it's goal is to promote simplicity and ease of transactions for all consumers. The company is growing thanks to its success in Japan, with plans to expand overseas in the future.
The company culture puts priority on working smart and not hard and the company offers the flexibilty to all employees to work from home during the pandemic.
You role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to build React Native Android application
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following requirements, the you are the right person for this role.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for a successful and growing FinTech firm and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 10M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in a global team of bright engineers and enrich your technical skills and knowledge
- A great work-life balance and work-place flexibility. WFH offered by the company.