0 Japanese OK! - Mobile developers (either iOS or Android)
Full international working enviornment
Working with the cutting edge technology
Our client is a large technology company that has long history establishing its business in Japan in the internet and technology business sector. They are now recruiting for multiple mobile developers for their main business as well as a start-up they have invested in. Full international and English working environment. Working from home is implemented during the current pandemic and office location is easy to access by train / metro in Tokyo Minato-Ku.
* Mobile application development using the ReactNative or Native framework, for either Android or iOS.
* Develop new UI rich mobile applications, implementing features and functionality.
* Design, code, and debug the apps - you'll own your feature work end-to-end.
* Understanding and developing high-level architecture, keeping your eyes on non-functional requirements.
* Work with outside data sources, API's, and 3rd party systems.
* Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high-performance products.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Work as part of an Agile/Scrum based development team to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
* 3+ years of mobile application development experience.
* 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
* Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
* Understanding of Web application Design Principles
* Proficiency using a modern version control system to accomplish release and configuration management
* Support to build up the new team
* Be eager to learn new technologies
* Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge and learn from them
* Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
Preferred but not must to have skills:
* Experience in developing mobile applications with ReactNative.
* Experience in mobile technologies - Android and/or iOS
* Experience in developing and commercializing mobile apps.
* Experience in working with a cross-functional team.
* Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML
* Experience in Automated Testing
* Experience in Agile methodology, such as SCRUM.
Fast and easy recruitment process via online video meetings