¥1,800 - ¥2,000 時給
The Client is a US-based IT software company
- Assist in creation of job descriptions / job postings, manage job postings online.
- Scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) to ensure timely and accurate data, workflow status, etc.
- Prepare new hire offer letters and assemble new employee files.
- Conduct reference checks and background investigations; validate candidate application information.
- Participate in special projects as needed, such as Employee Referral parties, tours, interview preparations, job fairs, onsite and offsite events, applicant data tracking, review of competitor websites, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Source qualified candidates for open positions as needed.
- Prior administrative support experience
- Exceptional communication in English and Japanese, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented with excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MSFT Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, such as Taleo, is preferred
- Contract type: temp-to-perm
- Office location: Ginza
- Hourly rate: JPY 1800 - 2000/hr (Annual salary after conversion to perm is JPY 5 -6 million yen)