- Flat organization
- International workplace
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the world's largest companies providing services related to entertainment products.
- Manage facility, vendor selection, rental contract and office layout
- Handle incoming calls and reception related service
- Plan and organize internal events, BCP implementation
- Assist with company policy, internal regulations, security maintenance
- Update company website, communicate with media agencies
- Manage team and provide training
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in office management
- Ability to work in multicultural and fast-paced environment
- People management experience
- Knowledge in PR, Marketing
- English (business level) and Japanese (native level)
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Tokyo center office.
- Flexible time International working environment