(経験不問) Pharmaceutical Market Sales
Life-Changing Innovations Faster
Global Leader in Analytics
Our client is a company that owns and operates a collection of subscription-based services focused largely on analytics, including scientific and academic research, patent analytics, regulatory standards, trademark protection, pharmaceutical and biotechnology intelligence, domain brand protection and intellectual property management.
- Perform account management and maintenance of, and further penetrate, existing accounts.
- Identify key decision makers and leaders within these accounts with whom to develop and maintain relationships.
- Identify new business opportunity within these accounts to pursue and develop.
- Coordinate sales effort with solution specialist, consultant, project manager and related people to the deal.
- Analyze the accounts/market's potential and create and implement sales/account plan for the region and share with global and local team to obtain necessary support.
- Communicate and exchange information with peers globally, for the purpose of sharing activities in the region as well as to learn good practices happening around the world.
- Interest to Life Sciences industry (No experience is fine too)
- Solid experience in account planning, time management, opportunity development and opportunity qualification.
- Strong knowledge of sales methods and account management strategically.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to lead through change- possesses skills to direct client's opportunities and internal teams through the challenges of mergers/ acquisitions, market structure etc.
- Experience in consultative selling.
- Work-Life balance
- The global leader in trusted insights
- Flex Time (Working Home Option)