450万円 - 500万円
American retail company
- Utilizing the agreed format/templates, create an annual proactive recruiting plan for assigned client areas.
- Participate in research, and recommend and implement new and innovative recruiting avenues for active and passive candidate recruiting, as directed by the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Fill open positions effectively and efficiently, within defined Service Level metrics.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, such as niche job boards, associations, LinkedIn, university career center websites and ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Prescreen candidates, review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Participate in selection processes (interviews, assessment centers, job simulations) as appropriate, and according to market practice.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately completed so employee records can be efficiently processed for new hires, including drug-screening process and background investigations where appropriate.
- 2-3 years recruiting experience
- Experience in a fast paced environment is strongly preferred, preferably in a retail/TV/ecommerce organization.
- Native-level Japanese, business level English
- Contract type: temp-to-perm
- Annual salary up to 5.5M + other benefits
- Flexible work hours and work from home options available