Diverse work environment
Opportunity to grow your profile in a famous organization
Our client is an extremely well known brand around the globe and recently became famous in Japan as a result of the Rugby world cup 2020. They have a long history of producing top quality retail products. They are currently looking for Internal IT Support professionals.
- Oversee user support and Solve issues/questions raised by users.
- Handle day to day desktop queries with Japanese Users
- Manage Hardware lifecycle management (Purchasing, replacement and PC setup)
- Maintenance of IT asset inventory, Diagnose hardware and software faults
- First level vendor contact point and first level support for network and infrastructure
- Has desktop IT support experience (2nd level support)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), Active Directory
- Able to communicate effectively and works independently and detail-oriented
- Approachable and Good communicator in both English and Japanese
- Knowledge in network and server is an added advantage
- Opportunity to work in a flexible work environment that is diverse and inclusive
- You'll be able to build your profile in a famous brand