環 境・ 衛生・安全（EHS）マネージャー , 化学業界 , ８００万円―１２００万円 ( 茨城 )
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Assist in developing an effective HSES communication process to make HSES priorities and performance visible
- Partners with Operations, R&D, Engineering, as well as other teams to ensure safe and compliant operations
- Develops and provides contractor, visitor, and new employee training and other training.
- Assists with completion of Safe Work and other Life Saving Permits.
- Facilitates and participates in experimental run plan, job safety analysis, job hazard analysis, process hazard analysis, management of change and pre-startup safety reviews including the driving of inherently safer technology, preference for engineering solutions and 'doing it right the first time' concept
- Organises and maintains HSES performance, compliance, policy and procedural information including electronic backup of critical information.
- Great experiences in working in chemical manufacturing environment which involves hazardous materials
- Good experiences in applicable HSES work experience in chemical manufacturing or high-hazard environment
- Familiar with management of change and risk assessment tools (e.g. HAZOP)
- Familiar with HSES related Japanese regulation (e.g. Fire Protection Law, Labor Standard Law, Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Law)
- Experience to work under matrix organization
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or above
- Class A Hazardous Materials Engineer
- Business level Japanese communication skill (for non-Japanese)
８００万円 ー １２００万円