- PR & Marketing in music industry
- International working environment with competitive salary
Our Client is a well-known brand from US for producing music instruments
- Assist PR manager to create a press release, PR documents, distribute a press release via PR Times, media clipping, PR report, proof read and documents translation.
- Co-ordinate the transit of marketing product samples to press, and other parties as required.
- Work with the Marketing Director and PR Manager to ensure that the public marketing plans are always up-to- date.
- Manage all general administration for the Marketing Department and provide support to Marketing Director as required.
- Participate and assist with consumer events.
- Fluent Japanese, and high command of reading & writing skills in Japanese
- Business level of English
- Experience in PR/Marketing
- International working environment
- Good work life balance with competitive salary