社会貢献にも意欲的な企業様でダイバーシティの観点では、一人ひとりの個性を尊重し、みんなが輝けるインクルーシブな活動に積極的に取り組んでいらっしゃいます。結果LGBTQ に関する職場での取組みを評価する「PRIDE 指標 2021」最高位「ゴールド」を受賞されています。。
* Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets, develop plans for activities on own projects.
* Maintain and complete task lists and prepare status updates as requested by management.
* Engage directly with internal customers and business partners on complex activities and deliverables.
* Prepare financial and accounting analysis completely and accurately.
* Prepare complex analysis for external accountants and corporate audit.
* Prepare complete and accurate standard operating procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley related internal control documentation.
* Support internal and external audit regarding audit management and issue remediation.
* Lead the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
* Maintain and develop relationships with groups serviced by the team and within the team.
* Lead elements of the month end close process and perform local statutory analytical reviews.
* Provide support to the divisions and Controllers/Consolidations related to acquisitions or divestitures.
* Participate in special projects and other initiatives that are in addition to existing role and responsibility.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years of experience
* Demonstrated some proficiency in US GAAP and Japan GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
* Related accounting experience, along with understanding of managing multi-national accounting operations
* Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPointNice to Have
* Master's degree
* Relevant pharmaceutical experience
* Public accounting experience
* SAP experience
* Fast learners for financial systems
Please submit both Japanese and English resume for the application.