- Famous Global InsurTech Company
- Fast growth company- Be one of the first members to join
About Our Client
【About the Company】
The company main product is Digital Insurance for insurers, and also has a Digital Insurance Distribution Platform , Digital Marketing solutions and Data Analytics solutions
The company aims to become the most reliable business partner of digital insurance players in Japan, by leveraging their technical solution
The targets in Japan market are middle-ranking insurance companies planning IT upgrade, as well as digital agencies.
The company today boasts more than 400 million customers with over 10 billion digital policies sold. The company is now expanding to Tokyo.
The company is capturing the attention of millennials, which is why the company is growing so fast.
They are developing a new fintech ecosystem, integrating technological research with financial innovation.
1.Participate in product requirements and design, and create technical solutions for products.
2. responsible for design, Coding, Code Review, UT, and create related documents
3. Responsible for building modules, refactoring, performance tuning, etc.
4. Grow with the team, overcome your own limitations, and train new and junior staff.
The Successful Applicant
[What Do You Need To Succeed? ]
1. Java Development Experience
2. Familiar with common frameworks such as spring (e.g. spring boot) series, hibernation, struts, etc. and have read the relevant source code.
3.Familiar with commonly used databases such as mysql, mongodb, oracle, and have experience with specific performance tuning.
4. Understand and use several distributed or similar technologies such as zookeepr, activeMq, kafka, elasticSearch, dubbo, redis, etc.
Must have experience:
1、spring (e.g. springboot)
-5-8 years project development work experience, preferably with insurance system development background, 0-1 project development experience is preferred.
-Familiar with basic knowledge of multi-threading, IO, etc., and have certain insights into program design.
-Understand and use relevant front-end technologies such as speed, freemarker, html5, and related js libraries (jquery, angular, etc.).
What's on Offer
【What Makes this Role Attractive?】
-Be part of the first members in a fast growth company
-Stable Company backed up by Japanese Capital in Japan
-Great Salary Package