Excellent Salary Benefits and Progression Opportunity.
Direct report to the CEO.
About Our Client
Global Luxury Hotel
- Conducts department meetings/training on a regular basis.
- To prepare the Engineering budget for the property and provide the Engineering input for hotel strategic and operational planning exercises.
- Provide in-house mechanical and electrical servicing, repair and maintenance using well-trained, presentable personnel carrying out maintenance work in an efficient, discreet and guest-friendly manner.
- Acts as a Project Manager between hotel and outside contractors or technical services on major projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as chief engineer in hospitality industry.
- English and Japanese communication skill.
- Certified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred. Must have proven experience and a solid understanding of plumbing, HVAC, electric, spa and pool utilities, and carpentry.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 10M JPY.