- Chance to work in growing company
- Big efforts to expand marketing in coming years
About Our Client
My client is a global provider of outdoor goods. With operations in 19 countries they are a leader in outdoor and recreational lifestyle products. There is currently just under 50 people in the Japan office at the moment and they are looking to make a big move in marketing in the next coming years.
- Primary point person for operational marketing in Japan, working closely with central marketing teams in the US.
- Responsible for point-of-sale storytelling via content and product information
- Building quarterly/annual Japan marketing calendars and tracking toward timely and structured executions with clear key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Point person for Japan marketing assets and tools to assist partners, agencies and Distributors in go-to-market execution.
- Organising or supporting any consumer facing events
- Managing Marketing budgets
- Conduct analysis on marketing programs ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years experience with a strong brand in Japan in a relevant industry such as sports, outdoor, fitness, consumer electronics, music, gadgets, automotive, other consumer durables, etc.
- Strong functional marketing leadership experience in one or more key areas such as: brand marketing, category marketing, communications, PR, digital marketing, influencer marketing, retail marketing, events marketing, sports marketing. Candidate should be looking to expand their scope of responsibility to become a Director level Marketing leader.
- Experience at a multi-national company and ideally working with US-based marketing teams.
What's on Offer
- chance to grow the marketing team