プロダクトセーフティ アンド レギュラトリー, Chemical, Tokyo, 10M
Rewarding adn challenging job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skill
A raw material manufacturer in the fields of personal care (cosmetics and toiletries), industrial chemistry (additives, lubricants, surfactants) and pharmaceutical foods (functional foods).
- Ensure compliance with chemical laws and regulations when researching, developing, manufacturing, importing and selling chemical substances
- Inquiries and advice from customers and sister sites regarding compliance with domestic and overseas laws and regulations.
- In response to changes in various laws and regulations in Japan and overseas, communicate the changes to the relevant departments and plan and implement the changes.
- Education background in chemistry / pharmaceutical related subject.
- Experiences in Pharmaceutical affairs or chemical substance management experience at a chemical raw material manufacturer, pharmaceutical or cosmetics manufacturer, or a trading company that handles them.
- Knowledge of Product stewardship/regulatory affairs.