Strong Japan presence - Number two globally
Mid-sized business with big emphasis on marketing
About Our Client
My client has a strong presence in Japan with a highly recognisable brand, ranking as the number 2 market globally. The company has been growing very fast, with double digit growth for the past several years. Unlike several other foreign entities, marketing is able to have a strong say in what they will do in the market.
Develop & execute Marketing Communication Plans within the global marketing strategy, which contributes to strengthen brand positioning in the market.
* Co-Develop marketing communication plan together with regional brand development manager based on the global marketing strategy & brand guidelines.
* Co-Lead creative material development together with regional brand development manager within brand guidelines with the possible extended use of other regions.
* Lead local media plan development with the support from global media team.
* Supervise digital marketing activities (owned, shared and paid).
* Supervise Health PR activities with the support from global Health PR team.
* Supervise Shopper Marketing plans including Fruit Sampling & Field Merchandising programs.
* Plan annual marketing promotion spending & manage within it.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years' experience in FMCG, Consumer Products in Healthcare or Food & Beverage industry within Japan
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Strong branding and communications background
What's on Offer
- Focus on branding
- Japan has exponentially grown in the past 5 years, great opportunity for big marketing budget
- Growth stage