サービスエンジニア 医療機器 700－900万円 東京、大阪
International company with several offices in Japan
Customer facing position, looking for people with great comunication skills
Our client, a multinational foreign company specialised in medical devices, is looking for its next Field Service Engineer to join its teams based in Tokyo. You have 8 years experience minimum in Field Service in the electrical or mechanical field? You like facing customers and are problem-solving oriented? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Operate on hardware, software and validation (QA/RA) on medical devices
- Install, operate, maintain, repair and modify equipment
- Perform appropriate testing to confirm system functionality
- Upgrades and or configuration updates to existing and future equipment
- Coordinate with staff to develop appropriate test procedures to maintain quality of the devices
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
We are looking for people anywhere in Japan, especially in Tokyo and Osaka!
Career path in place for those who wish to evolve within the company!
The successful applicant for this Field Service Engineer will display the following:
- 8 years experience minimum in field service engineering in either electrical or mechanical field
- Previous experience in medical devices and in team leading
- Great customer facing skills, experience in dealing with Japanese customers
- Ability to read and write in English, communication skills would be a plus
- Native or fluent level in Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Good communication skills: ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Problem-solving oriented
- 7.000.000 - 9.000.000 Yen salary depending on profile
- 9:00-17:30, no work on weekends and holidays
- Travelling on business trips: half the month every month usually, sometimes outside Japan