600万円 - 800万円
- Perform reviews and investigation on Sanction and PEPs alerts. Independently conduct the research using relevant tools and make a decision on each case.
- Perform reviews and investigation of suspicious activities and prepare necessary Suspicious Transaction Reporting tor the regulator.
- Partner with Global Financial Crime Compliance (GFCC) team to execute local implementation of Global compliance requirements over AML/CFT, Sanctions and Anti-corruption areas.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Japan Compliance program inventory (policies & procedures, training and monitoring) to validate compliance accountability.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date local compliance policies & procedures by effectively incorporating necessary local regulatory requirements against rapidly changing business products & underlying operations.
- Develop and deliver up-to-date regulatory compliance trainings to the required local employees, by effectively incorporating necessary local regulatory requirements against rapidly changing business products & underlying operations.
- Native level Japanese fluency (written / verbal) and Excellent English communication skills (written / verbal) .
- Minimum 5 years of direct regulatory compliance or legal experience in Japan preferred.
- Professional certifications or Diplomas in compliance / AML relevant area.
- Strong understanding of the Japan regulatory requirements for retail consumer financial services or credit card business.
- Experience in dealing with the regulators on compliance matters. .
- Strong understanding of & experience in AML/CTF and Sanctions operations at global financial institutions.