International Company with great mobility opportunities
Work autonomously, build client relationship
Our client, an international company specialised in laboratory equipment and based in Tokyo, is searching for its new Field Service Engineer, located anywhere in Japan, to take care of his/her very own area! You have experience in service engineering with medical devices or laboratory equipment? You are career driven and looking to step up your career? This position is made for you. Apply now!
This chromatography service engineer position will require you to be able to take care of your own clients in your own area, autonomously, and tend to their needs in terms of laboratory equipment.
- customer service
- training of the client on the device
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be successful on this position, you will need the following requirements:
- Electrical OR mechanical OR chemical background
- 2-3 years minimum experience in maintenance (repair), on laboratory equipment ideally, or on medical devices
- Driver's license mandatory
- proactive personality, solution oriented, excellent communication skills
- 700万円 (depending on profile and experience)
- short interview process (2 steps, 2 weeks)
- Flex working hours (you make your own schedule)
- Great internal mobility possibilities
- International missions available for those who are good at English and want to explore